Consider us a key partner of your development!
Carrefour Nunavut is a non-profit organization whose mission is to participate in the economic development of Nunavut.
Part of our mandate is to increase the number of qualified French speaking nunavummiut employees, thus providing quality services in both official languages of Canada. We believe that the Francophones can significantly contribute to Northern development.
The following is a list of services we provide in terms of employment :
- Website posting job offers, serving both the private and public sectors
- Resource Center dedicated to Francophone employment seekers and employers
- Welcome services for French speaking newcomers in Iqaluit
- Translation Services for the private and public sectors
- Out of Territory recruitment via participation in Trade and Job Fairs, and professional networks
- Information and communications technology workshops
Contact us to promote your job offers, welcome your new French speaking employees and become a member of Carrefour Nunavut!
Programs from Service Canada to help with recuitment:
Career Focus - http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/epb/yi/yep/newprog/career.shtml
Skills Link - http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/epb/yi/yep/newprog/skillslink.shtml
Summer Work Experience - http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/epb/yi/yep/newprog/summer.shtml